Would you like to support Fddb and upload some product photos to Fddb? We say thank you very much for your commitment!
Tips for a successful and nice product photo:
- Place the food alone and make sure there is adequate lighting.
- Place the food on a surface that contrasts with the product in color (e.g. dark chocolate = light background; white chocolate = dark background).
- Please do not hold the product in your hand while taking pictures.
- The front of the product should be shown in the photo.
- Please do not photograph or upload any empty product packaging.
- For yoghurt, quark, etc., they can also be taken from above (lid).
- For formatting reasons, only landscape format is suitable.
- Focus the camera and avoid shaky photos.
- In order not to distract from the product, please refrain from image processing and filters.
- Please do not only photograph the labels of the product, but the entire product.