It is possible that the data synchronized with Huawei Health is displayed differently in the Fddb app. This can have different causes. The three most common reasons and suggested solutions are:
Too many data sources
In addition to your Huawei Health app, you may also be using trackers from Huawei or others? And did you pair these devices with your Huawei Health app? In this case it can happen that both (the Huawei Health app and your tracker / smartwatch) transfer data to the Fddb app. Please check your settings in the Huawei Health app as follows:
- Open the Huawei Health app on your smartphone.
- Go to "Me" in the menu at the bottom.
- Then select "Privacy management" and press "Data source management".
- Check your settings saved there and make changes if necessary.
Missing synchronization with the Huawei cloud
If data from the Huawei Health app (e.g. steps, activities, body weight, body fat percentage) are not shown in the Fddb app, it can be caused by the fact your Huawei Tracker and / or the Huawei Health app are not yet synchronized with the server or cloud from Huawei. Manual synchronization by the user can help:
- Open the Huawei Health app.
- Go to "Me" at the bottom of the menu.
- Then select "Settings".
- Click on "Sync data manually".
- You may have to switch on the "Auto-sync data" switch (if it is switched off).
Then check in the Fddb app whether the data transfer works now.
Manually created activities
If activities are created manually in the Huawei Health app, they are not transferred to Fddb. You can find more information on this topic here: https://help.fddb.info/hc/en-us/articles/360022230820