From version 4.6.0 (699) our app for Android, you can connect Fddb to Huawei Health. This is a premium feature and can only be used with Fddb Premium. So please check first your current version of the Fddb app under "Account> Settings (gear top right) > Version". If necessary, update the Fddb app.
In addition, you need at least Android version 7 (Android: 7.0 (API 24)) and the latest version of the Huawei Health app. Unfortunately, so far you can only install this via the Huawei App Gallery, as Google Play has not yet released it.
- First install the Huawei Health App version 126.96.36.1992 or higher directly from the Huawei App Gallery.
- Check that the HMS Core app is up to date, at least version 188.8.131.520. If necessary, run an update. You can update the version directly from the Huawei AppGallery.
- Log into the Huawei Health app with your Huawei ID. If you do not have a Huawei ID, you can create one free of charge using the Huawei services.
- Then go to the Fddb app. You may have to restart it.
- You should now see Huawei Health as a selection option under "Account > Tracker & apps".
- Connect Fddb to Huawei Health and grant all permissions.
Note: You can check your settings for data privacy at any time and update them if necessary. To learn how to do this, see our article "How can I change the data privacy settings of Huawei Health?"
If you still have difficulties creating the connection between Huawei Health and Fddb, our tips and hints in the article "Pairing with Huawei Health does not work, what can I do?" hopefully help.
Before your data can be correctly displayed in the Fddb app, always first synchronize your Huawei tracker with the Huawei Health app. Only so the Fddb app can get the latest data from Huawei. After syncing, go to the Fddb app and your diary. When the diary is loaded, the data from Huawei Health should be visible.