You can import your activities recorded with Samsung Health into the Fddb app. This only works with Android devices.
- To do this, go to the menu item "Account" in the Fddb app and select the item "Tracker & Apps".
- Press "Connect" In the Samsung Health window.
- Then define in the settings whether you want to import steps / activities / weight.
- Also define when the data should be imported.
- After the successful pairing, your activity data will be displayed in your diary.
If you connect Fddb to more than one app, the calories burned may be charged twice. Check the connections to other apps and trackers to make sure that activities and other data are not imported multiple times.