You can import your data recorded with Samsung Health into the Fddb app. This only works with Android devices, on iOS devices this is not yet possible.
- To do this, go to the menu item "Account" in the Fddb app and select the item "Tracker & Apps".
- Press "Connect" in the "Samsung Health" window.
- Activate the slider for "all permissions" in the following view to ensure that all data (weight, training and trend for daily step count) are imported.
Alternatively, you can also specify that only individual data (weight, training or trend for daily step count) is imported by activating the respective individual slider.
- Also define when the data should be imported. "Always" is selected as the default setting.
- After the successful pairing, your imported data will be displayed in your diary under "Activities".
If you connect Fddb to more than one app, the calories burned may be charged twice. Check the connections to other apps and trackers to make sure that activities and other data are not imported multiple times.