Please disconnect the connection between Samsung Health and Fddb again:
- Log in at the Samsung website.
- Go to "Services" and "Related Services".
- Go to "Fddb Extender".
Thereafter, you can reconnect to Samsung Health in the Fddb app. Please make sure that you connect to the correct Samsung account, you may have more than one account with Samsung.
2. Problems with Huawei smartphones
You use a Huawei smartphone and have downloaded the Fddb app from the Huawei App Gallery? Then you have already found the cause of the lack of data transmission. It is currently not possible to pair Samsung Health and Fddb if the Fddb app has been installed via the Huawei App Gallery.
The connection between Fddb and Samsung Health can only be established on Huawei devices if the Fddb app has been downloaded from the Google Play Store. Please note the following information.
3. More tips and hints
- Please also check whether you have made the necessary settings (import of steps, activities, weight).
- Restart the Fddb app.
- Log out once and then log in again.
- Reload the data in your diary from scratch by doing a "pull-to-refresh", that means pulling the view down with your finger.
- Only the data from the day of the connection is imported. Data recorded before connecting to Fddb cannot be imported.
- Samsung Health data cannot be displayed on the Fddb website.