We are pleased that you also want to use Fddb on your Huawei Watch. Below you will find useful information on how to set up the connection to the Fddb app.
Currently, the Fddb Watch app is only available for the following models:
- Huawei Watch 3
Huawei is working on making the app available for their devices GT 2 Pro, GT 3, and GT Runner as well. Unfortunately, we cannot give any exact details about a release on the aforementioned models at this point.
To install the Fddb Watch app, the following requirements must be met:
- Your smartphone has Android 6 or higher installed.
- Your smartphone has Huawei Health version 126.96.36.1996 or higher installed.
(Please note: currently, this version can only be installed via the Huawei App Gallery and not via the Google Play Store).
- Your Huawei Watch 3 is paired with your smartphone and displayed in Huawei Health.
- You have installed the latest version of our Fddb app from the Huawei App Gallery.
To install and set up the Fddb Watch app, please follow these steps:
- Open the App Gallery on your smartwatch and install the Fddb Watch app.
- Open the Fddb Watch app on your smartwatch. You will then see a QR code.
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone. You will be offered to open the link in the QR code in a browser or directly with Fddb.
- Choose "Fddb" to open it (and not the browser).
- A connection to your Watch 3 will be established automatically and the Fddb Watch app will be installed.