You can import your data recorded with Google Fit (steps, activities, body weight, body fat percentage) into the Fddb app. This only works with Android devices.
- To do this, go to "Tracker & Apps" in the menu of the Fddb app.
- Press "Connect" in the Google Fit window.
- Then define in the settings whether you want to import steps / activities / weight / body fat percentage.
- Also define when the data should be imported.
- After the successful pairing, your activity data will be displayed in your diary.
Data that is imported into Google Fit via other trackers (third-party providers) such as MiFit, Polar and Strava can also be made available in the Fddb app.
If you connect Fddb to more than one app, the calories burned may be charged twice. Check the connections to other trackers and apps to make sure that activities and other data are not imported multiple times.