You recently completed a Fddb Premium subscription via the app, but cannot access the premium functions? Then please try the following:
- Go to the "More" section of the app.
- Navigate to "My Account".
- Tap on "Premium" and on the subscription selection page below on "Restore subscription".
- Open the app.
- Press the blue button "Become a Premium Member".
- Scroll down on the following subscription selection page and press the "Restore subscription" button there.
Please make sure that you are logged in with the Fddb account that you used to take out the Fddb Premium subscription. If you have several accounts with Fddb, please also check the other accounts to see whether your Fddb premium is stored there.
Logging out and logging in again can also help.
If you purchased the subscription via the Google Play Store, please provide us with the GPA number from your current Google invoice.