In order to cancel the connection between Fddb and Huawei Health completely, you have to disconnect on both sides:
Disconnection in the Fddb app:
- Go to "Tracker & apps" in the menu of the Fddb app.
- Press "Disconnect" in the Huawei Health field.
- The connection will be terminated immediately and your Huawei Health data will no longer be imported.
Also disconnect in the Huawei Health app:
- Open the Huawei Health app and go to "Me" in the lower right corner.
- Navigate to the menu item "Privacy management" and then go to "Data sharing and authorization".
- There you will find the Fddb app listed. Press the small arrow on the right-hand side and deactivate the checkmark next to "Select all".
- Don't forget to press "Done". The connection to Fddb will be deleted immediately.
We have compiled further information on setting or withdrawing data transfer permissions in a separate article. Please klick here: https://help.fddb.info/hc/en-us/articles/360022251999