Please disconnect the connection between Garmin Connect and Fddb again:
- Log in to the Garmin website.
- Go to your settings.
- Go to "Profile and Account".
- Go to "Account Settings".
- Go to "Account Information".
- Go to "Applications" and "Fddb Extender".
You can then reconnect to Garmin in the Fddb app. Please make sure that you are connecting to the correct Garmin account; you may have more than one Garmin account.
Further tips and hints:
- Please also check whether you have made the necessary settings (import of steps, activities, weight).
- Start the Fddb app all over again.
- Log out once and then back in again.
- Reload the data in your diary from scratch by performing a "pull-to-refresh", i.e. dragging the view down with your finger.
- Only the data from the day of the connection is imported. Data recorded before connecting to Fddb cannot be imported.
- Garmin data cannot be displayed on the Fddb website.
If you uncouple your Fddb account on the Garmin website, Fddb loses access to all previous Garmin data. Fddb can only display the data from the most recent coupling, but not the data that was already available before.