Please disconnect the Fddb app again by logging into the Fitbit website and going to your settings.
Please proceed as follows:
- Adjustment wheel (top right)
- Applications (in the menu on the left)
- Fddb Extender
- Revoke access
You can then reconnect to Fitbit in the Fddb app. Please make sure that you are connecting to the correct Fitbit account, you may have more than one account with Fitbit.
Further tips and hints:
- Please also check whether you have the necessary authorizations (import of steps, activities, weight).
- Start the Fddb app all over again.
- Log out and back in to the Fddb app once.
- Reload the data in your diary from scratch by performing a "pull-to-refresh", that is, pulling the view down with your finger.
- Fitbit data cannot be displayed on the Fddb website.
- The deactivation location may sometimes be found elsewhere on the Fitbit website.