You can import your activities recorded with Apple Health into the Fddb app. This only works with iPhones and not with iPads and Android devices.
- To do this, go to "Tracker & Apps" in the menu of the Fddb app.
- Press "Connect" in the Apple Health window.
- Define in the settings whether you want to import steps / activities / weight.
- Also define when the data should be imported.
- After the successful pairing, your activity data from Apple Health will be displayed in your diary.
If you connect Fddb to more than one app, the calories burned may be charged twice. Check the connections to other trackers and apps to make sure that activities and other data are not imported multiple times.