You can import your activities recorded with Garmin into the Fddb app. In order for the data import from Garmin to take place successfully, please go through the following steps:
- Download the Garmin Connect app. If you have not already done so, create an account there.
- Go to "Tracker & Apps" in the menu of the Fddb app, press "Connect" in the "Garmin" window and set up the pairing.
- In the settings, decide whether you want to synchronize steps / activities / weight and body fat percentage.
- Define when the data should be imported.
- Before the data can be correctly displayed in the Fddb app, always first synchronize your Garmin tracker with the Garmin Connect app. Only then can the Fddb app get the current data from Garmin. After syncing, go to the Fddb app and your diary. When the diary is loaded, the data is then displayed.
- If you connect Fddb to more than one app, the calories burned may be charged twice. Check the connections to other trackers and apps to make sure that activities and other data are not imported multiple times.
- Only activities that were carried out after the coupling can be imported. For technical reasons, we cannot call up and import all of the previous data.