If you have subscribed to your Fddb Premium membership as an in-app purchase, the subscription will be processed via your Google Play account.
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel your subscription for you, as Google does not give us access to your subscription or payment details.
Please also note that uninstalling the Fddb app or deleting your user account will not automatically cancel your subscription.
You must always cancel your subscription manually in Google Play. This is done as follows:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap on the "Menu" icon and then on "Subscriptions".
3. Search for the Fddb subscription and select it.
4. Tap on "Cancel subscription" and confirm your selection.
5. The subscription will now expire at the next possible date.
6. You will usually receive a confirmation by e-mail. Please check your mailbox and spam folder if necessary.
You can find instructions here: